Medical and Dental Practice Start-Up and Other Healthcare Practice and Business Start-Up
The Bluestein Law Firm works with Physicians, Dentists, Chiropractors and other healthcare professionals, practices and businesses. Among the services we offer is assisting doctors with Medical and Dental Practice Start-Up and other healthcare practice and business start-up. The process of opening a medical, dental or chiropractic office or other healthcare related business is unique. Doctor’s offices and healthcare businesses are regulated at both the state and federal level. Your advisors need to be familiar with healthcare requirements in state and federal laws and regulations as well as Corporate, LLC and tax laws, otherwise they can unknowingly make errors or miss requirements which can result in violations of laws and regulations, jeopardizing the practice/business as well the careers and assets of the owners.
Work with an Experienced and Knowledgeable Law Firm when starting a new practice
When your career and practice/business are at stake, we believe it is important for doctors and other healthcare professionals and businesses to work with a knowledgeable and experienced law firm. When you work with the Bluestein Law Firm, we bring our knowledge and experience to your Medical and Dental Practice Start-Up or other healthcare practice or business start-up.
The Start-Up Process
Starting a new healthcare practice or business is not just filling out a few forms. It requires a thorough evaluation from a healthcare, business and tax perspective. In most cases our services include:
- Review of business plan/model
- Advice and guidance in drawing up a business plan
- Review of any unique legal issues or challenges
- Assistance with helping you build your team of experienced professional advisors
- Review of business structures with client and advice regarding proper selection
- Review of tax treatment options and strategies with client and tax adviser
- Consultation with your tax advisors and professional consultants
- Answering numerous questions throughout the process
- Preparation and advice and Filing of Business documents:
- Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization
- Required Supplemental Language for Healthcare practices Articles
- By-Laws or Operating Agreement
- Shareholder or Member Subscription Documents
- Resolution for Initial Meeting of Shareholders or Members
- Annual Meeting Resolutions forms
- Directors or Member Resolutions forms
- Shareholder or Member Interest Recording Forms
- Tax ID Number Application
- Tax Election Documents (Prepared in conjunction with your tax advisor)
- Advice regarding Sales Tax and Business registrations
Based on our experience and knowledge of what needs to be done and how long it will take to complete the work; after the initial consultation we normally can quote you a flat fee for our services for Medical and Dental Practice Start-Up or other healthcare practice or healthcare business start-up.
Additional Services for Medical Dental or Healthcare Practices and Businesses
We often find that in addition to the services mentioned above, our clients need assistance with other documents and agreements such as owner employment agreements, buy-sell agreements, asset protection and estate planning strategies, office lease reviews, vendor contracts, medical office forms, office policy and employment manuals and regulatory compliance, to name just a few. We are happy to help our clients with these matters as well. If you are interested in these or other ways we can assist you, please let us know and we can discuss your needs, how we can advise and assist you, and what any additional fees will be involved in helping you set your healthcare practice or business on the right path. Please contact us at (720) 420-1777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation.